ABOUT COLOR HPX
Combining two of the industry leaders within their respective fields, Quality Wood Priming creates an ideal synergy of high quality LP® SmartSide® Cedar grain and smooth primed lap siding, and PPG DuraColor IM Machine Applied Coatings to create a durable, high quality product. With 14 standard colors, and custom color options available.
BUILT ON LP® SMARTSIDE®
With 20 years of successful performance, It’s easy to see why LP® SmartSide® brand is one of the fastest-growing brands of siding materials in the US. All LP® SmartSide® products are treated to the core through their proprietary SmartGuard process. With four components of protection, this process adds strength and helps LP® products withstand impacts, freeze-thaw cycles, high humidity, fungal decay, termites and more.
Lap siding installation instructions
Trim & fascia installation instructions
- Primed cedar grain lap siding
- 16′ lengths may mean fewer seams and less waste to haul off the site
- Cuts and works with standard woodworking tools
- Weighs less and resists breakage better in storage and handling
- Handles moisture better than fiber cement alternative
- SmartGuard four component protection (resins, overlay, waxes and zinc borate)
- A 50 year pro-rated limited warranty with a 5 year 100% labor and material replacement warranty on substrate
PRECISION COATED WITH PPG MACHINE APPLIED COATINGS
Quality Wood Priming applies DuraColor IM 100% acrylic latex coatings to exacting standards in a factory controlled environment with the ideal level of temperature and humidity.
- 15 year limited finish warranty against excessive fade, peel and flaking and chalk washdown*
- Desirable lower gloss level eggshell sheen
- Excellent paint adhesion, mar resistance and color retention
- Powerful UV protection
- Outstanding flexibility of coating that does not crack under extreme pressure
EXPRESS DELIVERY FROM COASTAL.
STOCKING PREFINISHED CEDAR LAP SIDING & WHITE TRIM.
Coastal Forest Products maintains a high level of inventory of standard colors on the ground and ready for prompt shipment*. Don’t see the right color? No problem, we have you covered with custom color matching capabilities from Quality Wood Priming in Bow, NH.
- 14 Solid Colors – 3/8″ x 6″ (4 7/8″ exposure)
- 4 Solid Colors – 3/8″ x 8″ (6 7/8″ exposure)
- White trim products available
- Custom colors and other sizes are available
*Color stock levels are dependent upon substrate availability